Mock exams with explanations and references to obtain the AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate certification
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam (SAA-C03)
Associate showcases knowledge and skills in AWS technology, across a wide range of AWS services. The focus of this certification is on the design of cost and performance optimized solutions, demonstrating a strong understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework. This certification can enhance the career profile and earnings of certified individuals and increase your credibility and confidence in stakeholder and customer interactions.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
- Experience in AWS technology
- Strong on-premises IT experience and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
- Experience working in other cloud services
What you’ll learn
Preparing for and attaining this certification will showcase:
- Knowledge and skills in compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services as well as AWS deployment and management services
- Knowledge and skills in deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Knowledge and skills in using the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework, AWS networking, security services, and the AWS global infrastructure
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement and to define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
Length: 130 minutes to complete the exam
Cost: 150 USD
Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response.
Who this course is for:
- Student and Working Professional