This course is a depth introduction to both fundamental python programming concepts and the Python programming language.
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level By Demonstrations
- The course is created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb. The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction. The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish to become a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- While it is easy for beginners to learn, it is widely used in many scientific areas for data exploration. This course is an introduction to the Python programming language for students without prior programming experience. We cover data types, control flow, object-oriented programming, and graphical user interface-driven applications
- Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts
- Learn core Python scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
- Use Python to read and write files
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Explore Python’s object-oriented features
- Search text using regular expressions
- The topics covered in this course are: * Beginner to Expert Python contents:Installing AnacondaPython OverviewArray implementationFile methodsKeywords and IdentifiersPython TuplesPython BasicsPython FundamentalsData StructuresObject-Oriented Programming with PythonFunctional Programming with PythonLambdasDecoratorsGeneratorsTesting in PythonDebuggingError HandlingRegular ExpressionsComprehensionsModules
- See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development