Official Parts 4, 5, and 6 from Ableton Certified Training Curriculum and Training J. Anthony Allen
This course is “5-Star Certified” by the International Association of Online Music Educators and Institutions (IAOMEI). This course has been independently reviewed by a panel of experts and has received a stellar 5-star rating.
** Udemy Top Seller ** This is the new version of my Ableton Live 10 class that is a top-selling Udemy course with thousands of 4+ reviews, and tens of thousands of students!
100% Answer Rate! Every single question posted to this class is answered within 24 hours by the instructor.
Are you a music maker, aspiring producer, or professional producer looking to up your game? This is the place to start.
Ableton Live can be a little intimidating. It’s a powerful program, and it has some oddities that you have to get used to. But don’t worry – that’s what I’m here for.
Hi – my name is Jason, and I am one of only a handful of Ableton Certified Trainers. That means I’ve proven myself both as a user and as an educator to the Ableton corporation, and they have given me their stamp of approval. I am the only Ableton Certified Trainer who also has a Ph.D. in music, and is a university professor as well.
Years ago I made my first Ableton class – a six-part class focused on Ableton Live 9. I learned from that and improved it in my top-rated Ableton Live 10 class, and now I’ve made it even better with my brand new Ableton Live 11 class.
Welcome to ULTIMATE ABLETON LIVE 11 Masterclass Edition: PARTS 4, 5, and 6 Combined.
This class contains the full versions of my three top Ableton Live 11 classes:
- Ultimate Ableton Live 11, Part 4: Synthesis & Sound Design
- Ultimate Ableton Live 11, Part 5: Audio & MIDI Effects
- Ultimate Ableton Live 11, Part 6: Mixing, Mastering, and DJing
What is this Ableton Live 11 Course all about?
In this class, we are going to learn Ableton Live 11, and every aspect of the program. We will focus on how to do everything possible in Ableton Live, and you will finish this course as an expert in Ableton Live 11. Whether you have experience in music production already or not, this is the ultimate class to learn how to use the Ableton Live 11 software for any genre of music.
If you are using an earlier version of Ableton Live, (Live 10, or Live 9) you should be able to follow along with most of the class.
I’ll also be giving you some extras:
- 10 Downloadable Sessions – my own projects that you can use as starting points, and are free to do whatever you want with!
- Over 11 hours of downloadable videos that you will have lifetime access to.
- My top production workflow techniques
- Guest instructors talking about their mixing and mastering secret tricks.
- And direct access to me. All questions posted in this class are answered, by me, within 24 hours.
This is a huge class! Here is a list of some of the topics we will cover:
- Sound Design Principals
- Synthesis Types
- Synthesis Elements
- Live’s Analog Synthesizer
- Using LFO
- M4L Instruments
- Live’s Collision Synthesizer
- Live’s Electric Synthesizer
- Live’s Impulse Synthesizer
- Live’s Tension Synthesizer
- Live’s Operator Synthesizer
- Music Production Live Workflows
- The Samplers in Live 11
- The Simpler
- The Sampler
- Instrument Racks
- Getting Ableton: Free ableton live versions
- The External Instrument
- What are MIDI Effects?
- All the MIDI Effects in Live 11 Suite
- The 3 Types of Audio Effects
- All the Drive Effects (Distortion)
- All the EQ and Filter Effects
- All the Modulator Effects
- All the Pitch and Modulation Effects
- All the Time and Space Effects
- All the Utility Effects
- Audio Effect Racks
- Working with Controllers
- Follow Actions
- Setting Up a DJ Set
- Creating a Dynamic Performance Set
- Mixing (With Special Guest James Patrick)
- Mastering (With Special Guest James Patrick)
- And Much, Much, More!
My Promise to You:
I am a full-time Music Producer and Educator. If you have any questions please post them in the class or send me a direct message. I will respond within 24 hours. And if you find this class isn’t for you, I am more than happy for you to take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I’ve already told you that I am one of only a few Ableton Certified Trainers. I also have a Ph.D. in music, I am a university music professor, and have a long list of awards for teaching.
But more importantly: I use Ableton Live 11 every day. I produce music professionally, and I stay on top of all the latest producing techniques, workflows, and styles. As you will see in this class, I just love this stuff. And I love teaching it.
You will not have another opportunity to learn about Ableton Live in a more comprehensive way than this.
The course is a roadmap to learn how to use Ableton live 10, how to use Ableton live 11, how to master music production, and more.
Let’s get started!
See you in lesson 1.
Jason (but call me Jay…)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in any country who is ready to start their music production by learning everything they need to know about how the make music with Ableton Live 11.
- Beginners: If you don’t know much about music production, this is the best class to start with.
- Intermediate: If you’ve dabbled with Ableton Live, but are missing the foundational knowledge of the program, start here.
- Advanced: People using Ableton Live on a daily basis will benefit from the workflow tips, vocabulary, and techniques in this course.