Fundamental principles of presentation design
Dear PEOPLE from all over the WORLD!
We are Anton and Natalia, founders of NeitDesign, and we specialize in PowerPoint presentations. We started creating presentations in 2015 and now we are Top Rated Seller on Fiverr and Fiverr PRO in Presentation Design.
However, we must confess – we also made MISTAKES. And, these mistakes cost us time and money. What we mean is when we began our career, we received huge number of REVISION requests from our clients who wanted to make their presentations look PERFECT. This experience taught us what our clients want to see and how we can improve our work. We have summarized this information and selected what actually work for all presentations.
So, what is this course about? The course is divided into 2 parts – theoretical and practical. Anton will explain you the theory, including:
- Fundamental principles of design and how they apply to PowerPoint presentation design;
- Working with images and icons;
- Fonts and color combinations;
- See real cases and how all these aspects of good design are applicable there.
After Anton explains the theory, you and Natalia will create several slides together in PowerPoint. She will go with you step-by-step, explaining everything you learned in the theoretical part. And, finally you will create the slide on your own. But we will not leave you alone, and Natalia will give a brief guideline that helps you to achieve the goal.
This course is suitable for EVERYBODY who want to find out what really works in PowerPoint.
Have questions? Just message us!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and experienced designers who want to improve their presentation design skills
- Coaches, keynote speakers who want to learn how to create professional presentations
- Freelancer who want to provide services in presentation design