Do a fun and eye-catching Informational Graphic in PowerPoint
You certainly know that boring PowerPoint presentation can kill a brilliant idea?
Is there a way to make it better, way better?
Sure, and I’ll tell you how!
A tip: use data to make your presentation more convincing. Don’t use standard Microsoft PowerPoint charts and graphs to visualize the data. They are boring! Instead, do something different, unexpected! A creative infographic!
In this course you’ll learn:
- what informational graphic is and why people use it (very quick insight);
- build an eye-catching timeline that is good for illustrating, say, the steps of how a company works with its clients;
- create an amazing pie-chart in a paper cut style to show the different parts of a whole, indicating them with a pleasant flat colors;
- and an advanced level: build an elegant, half-transparent funnel that you can use as a hierarchy infographic;
In the end of this course, you’ll master how to create an infographic in PowerPoint that professional photoshopers do with help of a much more specific software using much more time!
Enroll in the course and let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- PowerPoint users who want to do an eye-catching informational graphics in their presentations instead of boring charts and graphs