Machine Learning using Tensorflow
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of Tensorflow Library
- Learn the basics of Keras Library
- Implement Linear Regression and Logistic Regression using TensorFlow and Keras
- Implement Neural Networks using TensorFlow and Keras
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming
- Basic knowledge of python programming
In this course, we will explain the basics of TensorFlow and Keras Libraries.
TensorFlow is Google’s Open Source library for primarily developing Deep Learning Products. It converts Machine Learning algorithms into edges and nodes.
Tensors are core elements for data storage in TensorFlow which is very similar to NumPy.
Even if it was primarily developed for Deep Learning but it can also be used for developing Machine Learning Products.
You will learn the implementation of different algorithms using TensorFlow and Keras libraries.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Machine Learning
- Software developers who want to learn TensorFlow library from scratch
- Python developers who are interested to learn machine learning using TensorFlow
- Professionals who want to update their skill set by learning the TensorFlow library and its use in Machine Learning.