Draw a Kitten using Pastel Pencils
Use Pastel Pencil Techniques to draw a Kitten
Apply the light to dark rule when layering pastel tones
Be able to apply the techniques to their own pictures and Pet Portraits
- Selection of Pastel Pencils (Faber-Castell is what Colin uses and refers to)
- Pastel Paper – Colin uses Sand Coloured Ingres Fabriano Paper A4 (the raised tooth side of the paper)
- Colour Shaper Blender (Optional)
In my 30+ Years of Teaching Experience I have found that Pastel Pencils is the by far the easiest art medium to pick up and learn.
In this course you will learn how to use a small range of pastel pencils to create a stunning picture of a Kitten! It is designed for all levels including absolute beginners.
We provide you with an outline drawing so that you do not have to draw free hand. Trace this through to your paper or print it straight out using your printer.
Colin walks you through step by step with Video instruction how to draw each stage. You’ll learn techniques behind drawing dogs and create a piece of art you can be proud of.
We have broken the course down into bitesize chunks that you can follow and return to with ease.
If you love drawing and want to discover easy techniques to create stunning art that you can transfer to your own pictures then this course is for you.
- Absolute Beginner Artists
- Students with some drawing experience wishing to use pastels
- Experienced artists that wish to learn Colin’s self taught pastel pencil techniques in their own work