Learn about and preventing discrimination in the workplace
Why should you attend?
A key step in fostering a safe and inclusive. workplace is making sure all employees are aware of the problems being faced and what is acceptable, and what is not acceptable. Discrimination is illegal. Over 1 million complaints have been filed to the EEOC. This course will teach you how to spot, prevent, and deal with discrimination in the workplace.
Who should attend?
· This training is essential for employees in an organization.
· What is discrimination and the various types/forms in the workplace
· How to report discrimination in the workplace
· How to prevent discrimination in the workplace
· How to deal with discrimination in the workplace
· Anti-Discrimination laws in the United States
· This training takes a modern approach to discrimination training
· Classes are illustrated with practical questions and examples
· Classes include examples and real case discussions
· A desire to make your organization better equipped to deal with discrimination in the workplace
Table Of contents
· What Is Discrimination?
· Types of Discrimination
· Forms of Discrimination
· Myths About Discrimination
· Help Prevent Discrimination
· Foster an Inclusive Work Culture
· Effects of Being Subject to Discrimination
· The Purpose of Anti-Discrimination Law
· Refrain From Potential Discrimination
How to Address Discrimination
·Understand Retaliation After Reporting an Incident
·What to Do When Accused of Discrimination
·Know Your Rights
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn about and prevent discrimination in the workplace