Crash Course for Laravel 7 and VueJs Bootcamp
How to set-up a Laravel 7 Project Locally
How to connect a MySql database to your Laravel 7 project locally
Get Laravel 7 Project online to Digital Ocean server
Use Laravel Forge to do deployments to digital ocean server
How to setup VueJs to your Laravel 7 project
How to connect Cloudinary to your Laravel Project
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Basic understanding of HTML
With the Laravel framework, I have done huge projects before, and with Larvel it’s easy to manage and maintain.
One of the most beneficial features of Laravel is the Model relationships you can use. Doing queries to the database has never been easier and powerful than now!
In this course, we will start from the beginning and tell you how to set up your first Laravel Project. I will also show you how to deploy your code online to a Virtual Private Server. We also teach you how to add your project to a DigitalOcean server online!
This is a must-have course if you’re simply want to jump into Laravel and improve your skill! And if you have help, you can contact me through this platform in order to help you.
- People who wants to jump into the Laravel Framework and being able to create their first website
- If you want to deploy your Laravel project to DigitalOcean
- If you want to integrate Cloudinary with Laravel
- If you want to learn how to use VueJs with Laravel
- You want to see hands on examples of how projects are created