Cloud Computing, Cloud Ctorage, Cloud Architecture, Cloud Security, AWS, Google cloud, Azure Cloud, Hybrid, multi-cloud
Master course in cloud security 3.0
Exactly what is cloud security?
The security of cloud-based data, applications, and infrastructure involves controls, policies, technologies, and procedures. Security measures are applied by cloud providers to protect their customers’ privacy and data. Both providers and customers are responsible for cloud security.
What Does Cloud-Based Security Look Like?
Data applications and cloud system apps are protected by cloud security strategies and policies. From traditional in-house access of data, most organizations are now using cloud services.
Cloud apps and systems have security concerns, though. To keep customer information and data secure, cloud-based security providers have come up with cloud-based security solutions.
It’s really important to make sure only authorized people can access the cloud. Customers and service providers are responsible for securing the cloud. Customer must secure passwords and limit access to sensitive data to protect their applications.
Customer databases and system applications need to be protected from unauthorized access all the time by the service provider.
Businesses love cloud-based apps because they make managing data, analyzing it, and accessing it easy. You can get real-time information with cloud services, and a business owner can interact off premises.
Cloud applications, systems, and information can be vulnerable to security concerns. Data breaches, account hijacking, unauthorized access, and employees abusing information to defraud companies are some security risks.
There are cloud-based security services that take care of these risks for you.
The five major topics I’d like to cover in this master course
1. Introduction and importance of cloud security controls and cloud infrastructure.
2. How to architect, build, monitor, and secure cloud applications.
3. Data permissions and access, threat intelligence, patch management.
4. Cloud security automation, cloud configuration management, compliance.
5. Cloud security for multi- and hybrid cloud environments, securing AWS, Azure, Google Cloud environments.
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG IT and Software, Tech Students and Interested leareners to learn about the Cloud security, cloud computing and cloud architecture