C++ Basics – As Soon As Possible
Do general purpose programming using c++.
Will be able to take user input and display it rightly.
Will be able to do conditions and iterations in c++.
Will be able to handle arrays and strings well.
Will be able to create, use and manipulate functions.
Will understand fundamentals of pointers.
Will get to know the concept of class and build examples.
Will know tricks related to display, random number, time-date, escape sequences etc.
- Using Internet and typing directly into the text boxes.
- That c++ is an extremely useful language and it has various versions.
- How to download and install a software into your system.
C++ is one of the most popular and most complete programming language which is not only a major enhancement to the language C, but an enhancement which stood the test of time. The current course aims at teaching this course to a novice user in a way that from the very first minute the learner starts writing the program, without learning too much theory.
– 50 Video Sessions.
– Attached resource with source code of sessions.
– Section Level Quizzes.
– All basic topics like conditions, loops, strings, arrays, functions
classes are covered in with help of easy to understand examples.
Upto 6 Hours should be sufficient to cover the course. If you keep doing your own samples based on the examples given you can keep increasing your expertise level and can finally reach an expert level.
This course should be taken to:
– Know about c++ programming quickly
– Learn enough to clear this subject at your school/college level.
– To clear interviews related to a job in Information Technology.
– To pass related IT Certification with some more practice test
done at your level.
- This is meant for c++ aspirants at school/college/company level.
- If you need to take a IT job interview related, this will help.
- If other courses confuse you, this one will not. Take it.
- If you know the basics, you need only advanced c++ you may not take it.