390 Questions in 6 Practice exams with explanations to obtain AWS Associate Solutions Architect (SAA-C03) Certification
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C03) exam is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role. The exam validates a candidate’s knowledge and skills to design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform, while also ensuring security and cost-effectiveness. Successful candidates should have a deep understanding of AWS services and architecture best practices, as well as practical experience in designing and deploying AWS solutions .
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is consistently among the top-paying IT certifications, considering that Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud services platform in the world with almost 50% market share. You can earn over $150,000 per year with an AWS Solutions Architect certification!
The main characteristics of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C03) exam are:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Guide:
- Total Questions: 65
- Passing Score: 720
- Approximately 72% marks are required to pass the exam.
- Time: 130 minutes
- Domains of the exam:
- Design Secure Architectures: 30%
- Design Resilient Architectures: 26%
- Design High-Performing Architectures: 24%
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures: 20%
What will you get with this course?
- 6 Practice exams that simulate the true exam environment
- Regular updates
- Detailed explanations of all questions and answers with reference links
- 390 Questions
- Instructor support
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03