Amazon S3, AWS S3, aws storage, AWS lambda, Website hosting Amazon S3, Cloud Storage, Amazon AWS, AWS buckets & objects
Master Course : Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service (Deep Dive)
Every organization wants to be the best. In the end, they have to be able to handle big data processing when the time comes. It’s imperative for companies to have a robust cloud strategy when they start producing petabytes of data.
The cornerstone of this strategy is Amazon S3.
Object storage service Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, and security. Any size or industry can use Amazon S3 for storing and protecting data for a range of use cases, like data lakes, websites, mobile apps, backups, archives, enterprise apps, IoT devices, and big data analytics. Your data can be optimized, organized, and configured to meet your specific business, organizational, and compliance needs with Amazon S3.
Data can be stored and retrieved from anywhere with Amazon S3. With S3, you get industry-leading durability, availability, performance, security, and virtually unlimited scalability at an affordable price.
Manage your storage
Storage management features in Amazon S3 can help you manage costs, meet regulatory requirements, reduce latency, and keep multiple copies of your data for compliance.
The 5 major topics I’d like to cover in this master’s course
1. Objects and buckets: upload, download, copy, and delete
2. Hosting, transcoding, and configuring videos with S3 object lambda, detecting PII data, and transforming data
3. How to name your buckets, how to set up bucket properties, and how to access them
4. Manage storage, delete objects, manage metadata, and monitor Amazon S3.
5. Set up, configure, and host websites, develop and optimize Amazon S3
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG Business, IT Students, Interested Learners to learn about the Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service