Learn Step-by-Step Practical Play Therapy and Art Therapy Techniques with this Internationally Accredited Certification.
This IAOTH, UK accredited certificate course in Play and Art Therapy is designed for budding therapists, professionals, and enthusiasts, who want to help themselves and others through play therapy and art therapy. This program covers different techniques to deal with many conditions including but not limited to Anxiety, Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorders, Behavioral Disorders, Learning Disabilities, Communication Disorders, Grief and Loss, Emotional Dysregulation, Attachment Issues, Physical Disabilities, Chronic Illness, Abuse and Neglect Traumas, Identity and Self-esteem, Family and Relationship Conflicts, Substance Abuse and Addictions, Eating Disorders, Social Withdrawal, and Phobias etc.
This concise programme is designed, keeping in mind that you may not have any prior knowledge about it, and you want to learn despite your busy schedule. So we have tried to avoid jargon as much as possible and simplified concepts and terminology for you.
In this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to Play and Art Therapy
- Play Therapy vs. Art Therapy
- Psychoanalytic Perspectives
- Humanistic Approaches
- Cognitive Behavioral Approaches
- Key Principles of Play and Art Therapy
- The Role of the Therapist
- Play and Art Therapy Setup
- Understanding the Language of Play
- Child-Centered Play Therapy: Step-by-Step Guide
- Directive Play Therapy: Step-by-Step Guide
- Sandplay Therapy: Step-by-Step Guide
- Puppetry and Role-Play: Step-by-Step Guide
- Storytelling and Bibliotherapy in Play: Step-by-Step Guide
- Board Games and Structured Play: Step-by-Step Guide
- Music and Movement in Play Therapy: Step-by-Step Guide
- Play Assessment and Observation
- Case Studies in Play Therapy
- Working with Special Populations in Play Therapy
- Understanding the Language of Art
- Drawing and Painting: Step-by-Step Guide
- Sculpture and Claywork: Step-by-Step Guide
- Collage and Mixed Media: Step-by-Step Guide
- Digital Art Therapy: Step-by-Step Guide
- Mask-making and Role Play: Step-by-Step Guide
- Textile and Fiber Therapy: Step-by-Step Guide
- Mandalas: Step-by-Step Guide
- Art Journaling: Step-by-Step Guide
- Art Assessment and Interpretation
- Case Studies in Art Therapy
- Working with Special Populations in Art Therapy
- Integrating Play and Art Therapy
- Play and Art Therapy in Group Settings
- Building a Professional Practice
This programme is accredited, and this Udemy course is recognized for certification by Virtued Academy International, an autonomous institute, under the Virtued Society, incorporated under the act 21, 1860 of the Government of U.P., India. Validity & Utility of the training is conditionally in conformity with the Constitution of India, and the laws of the land under Article 19 1 G. Virtued Academy International provides continuing education for individuals interested in self-development and students should contact the IAOTH, UK for registration/ accreditation and relevant local authorities for the scope of practice.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to help self and others using play therapy and art therapy.