Why not help prevent a stroke and/or a heart attack?
What you’ll learn
Know about the impact of alcohol on stroke risk – save lives!
Whether a small amount of alcohol can be good for you
How to reduce drinking but not be a party pooper!
At holiday time the risk of strokes increase; this course will help prevent you becoming a victim
Whether statins are likely to help – or harm (one person’s view)
How to prevent a heart attack
Hundreds of ways to reduce stress
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for the IDEAL Christmas gift for their family
- Those looking forward to Christmas but worried about the health implications of days of feasting and drinking
- Those worried about a relative who does not appear to be looking after their health
- Everyone – because anyone anywhere, can get a stroke!
- Anyone who ‘overdoes it’ at Christmas