VCE Biology Unit 3 week 1- plasma membranes and transport
In this course we will cover plasma membrane structure, transport across membranes, exocytosis, and endocytosis.
This course is the first in a series of courses that will cover the VCE Biology Unit 3+4 content.
In this course you will be taught:
– The structure and function of plasma membranes
– How substances are transported across plasma membranes
– The process of exoxytosis as well as the part ribosomes, endoplasmic reticulum and golgi apparatus play.
– The process of endocytosis and the different subtypes
Each video includes:
– Colourful, easy to follow diagrams
– Good tempo of explainations
– Summary dot points
– Summary slide at the end of every video
- This course is targeted at students undergoing VCE biology unit 3 however can be taken by anyone studying final year secondary college biology or anyone with an interest in biology