Release your anxiety to live a better life
Everyone will experience anxiety at some point in their lives. Anxiety is a normal reaction characterized by feelings of fear or apprehension. One of the leading places that individuals will experience anxiety or excessive stress is the workplace. While it is normal to have some fear or feel out of place at work occasionally, it can become a serious problem when the anxiety becomes unmanageable and keeps you from performing your everyday activities. Anxiety can have a negative impact on your quality of work, work performance, and affect your relationships with colleagues. Identifying your workplace anxiety and learning powerful coping strategies will help you to work with your anxiety, rather than against it.
With this Understanding & Managing Workplace Anxiety course, you will learn resources and effective skills that will help you recognize and manage anxiety in the workplace. You will feel more confident in your professional environment, as well as more prepared to overcome the challenges that the workplace may bring. All elements learned here also apply to the home environment.
The goal of this course is to give you the understanding you need to determine what you really need next as a person suffering from anxiety, or as a person who knows or works with someone who does. It is the foundation you can build on, to help you decide what could really work best for you while avoiding the waste of your resources, especially time and money, spent on things, therapy, or courses that won’t really work for you.
The objectives for this course are as follows:
1. Understand anxiety and be better prepared to handle it in all situations
2. Explore types of workplace anxieties;
3. Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs;
4. Determine ways of coping and managing;
5. Recognize common triggers and accelerants;
6. Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness.
Who this course is for:
- You feel a little or very anxious and are not sure how to handle that feeling
- You feel anxious at work, at home, in a crowd, or anywhere else
- You know someone or you work with someone who is anxious
- You manage someone you suspect suffers from anxiety
- Marketing, graphic designers (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, GIMP, Maya) spending a lot of time on their own