Learn Google Sheets from Beginner to Advanced – Learn Pivot Tables – Graphs -Dashboards – & More!
The Complete Google Sheets Course – Google Spreadsheet Tips: Learn Google Sheets from Beginner to Advanced – Learn Pivot Tables – Graphs -Dashboards – More!
Google Sheets is a spreadsheet program included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. The service also includes Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, Google Sites, and Google Keep. Wikipedia
We can do much cool stuff in Google Sheets, Collaborate on data, from anywhere Establish a ground truth for data in your online spreadsheet, with easy sharing and real-time editing. Use comments and assign action items to keep analysis flowing.
Get to insights faster with built-in intelligence, Assistive features like Smart Fill and formula suggestions help you analyze faster with fewer errors. And get insights quickly by asking questions about your data in simple language.
Seamlessly connect to other Google apps, Sheets is thoughtfully connected to other Google apps you love, saving you time. Easily analyze Google Forms data in Sheets, or embed Sheets charts in Google Slides and Docs. You can also reply to comments directly from Gmail and easily present your spreadsheets to Google Meet.
Extend collaboration and intelligence to Excel files Easily edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets online without converting them, and layer on Sheets’ enhanced collaborative and assistive features like comments, action items, and Smart Fill. (Google)
Another three Google futures:
- Build custom solutions
- Always work with fresh data
- Seamlessly connect to critical data
In this course, I focused on teaching stuff you need to know to understand for personal use and business use. We are going to learn all the options, and tricks and put them all into cool projects.
By taking this The Complete Google Sheets Course – Google Spreadsheet Tips you will be able to:
- Create A Google Account
- Work with the Environment Of Google Sheets
- Work Cells, Sheets, And Spreadsheets
- Share Your Google Sheets With Someone
- Work with Tools Of Google Sheets
- Install and Create Shortcut For Google Sheets
- Manages files in the File Menu Of Google Sheets
- Learn to edit stuff in the Edit Menu Intro of Google Sheets
- Change the view and all in View Menu In Google Sheets
- Insert text, images, objects, tables, and graphs in Google sheets
- Insert Chart in Google Sheets
- Create Pivot Table in Google Sheets
- Use Functions in Google Sheets
- Create a Salary table in Google Sheets
- Create Currency Converter in Google Sheets
- Create Slicers Google Sheets in Pivot
- Google Form
- Creating A Form and Adding Questions
- Customize Google Form
- View the response in Google form and analyze
- Collaborate and Send in Google Form
- Quizzes Mode with Google Form
Don’t wait any longer, join The Complete Google Sheets Course –
Google Spreadsheet Tips now and start learning and making new experiences!
Who this course is for: