Start as a complete beginner and go all the way to hunt bugs for ethical hacking from scratch.
A bug bounty, also known as bug security bounty or bug bounty program, refers to a crowdsourcing initiative in which ethical hackers discover and report software bugs and then get rewarded by that vulnerability rewards program (VRP). Indeed, it is a deal that many organizations, websites, and software developers offer to resolve bugs before getting them to the general public. Undoubtedly, many organizations have started implementing bug security bounty programs, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and even the US Department of Defense.
Benefits for Ethical Hackers
A bug security bounty program benefits both ethical hackers, otherwise called white-hat hackers, and the organization that runs the program. Let’s first see the benefits for ethical hackers:
- In a bug security bounty program, experienced and diverse ethical hackers proactively work for organizations to identify risks, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities for remediation.
- Ethical hackers enjoy financial incentives when they report the vulnerability to developers.
- Sometimes, hackers from around the globe get hired by various organizations for tracking bugs and reporting vulnerabilities, earning full-time incomes.
- Hackers don’t use any standard checklist, but they have to research the latest and unpredictable hacks used by cybercriminals, helping them become more and more creative.
In this course First you’ll learn how to install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and then we’ll start with websites basics, the different components that make a website, the technologies used, and then we’ll dive into website hacking straight away. Before jumping into hacking, you’ll first learn how to gather comprehensive information about the target website, then the course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers how to discover, exploit and mitigate a common web application vulnerability, for each vulnerability you will first learn the basic exploitation, then you will learn advanced techniques to bypass security, escalate your privileges, access the database, and even use the hacked websites to hack into other websites on the same server.
Who this course is for:
- This course is Special Designed for Ethical hacker, Bug Bounty Hunter, IT Security.