The ultimate relaxation technique for releasing stress and tension.
Yoga Nidra is the ultimate relaxation technique for releasing stress and tension held in your body. Experience a deep level of relaxation and understand methods of relaxation with this course.
There are two sections, in the first section deals with the theory and its practical implication whereas the second section is about the pure experience.
Yoga Nidra means Yogic Sleep. It is a state of conscious Deep Sleep. In Meditation, you remain in the Waking state of consciousness, and gently focus the mind, while allowing thought patterns, emotions, sensations, and images to arise and go on. However, in Yoga Nidra, you leave the Waking state, go past the Dreaming state, and go to Deep Sleep, yet remain awake. While Yoga Nidra is a state that is very relaxing, it is also used by Yogis to purify the Samskaras, the deep impressions that are the driving force behind our Actions.
Yoga Nidra has changed my life and the life of so many others and I am fully dedicated and committed to seeing that it works the same for you. I am deeply honoured you have chosen me as your instructor for this course!
- Clear unwanted subconscious patterns
- Create new patterns of behaviour by accessing deep states of awareness
- Conjure states of mind at will
- Increase depth of sleep and relaxation
- Access greater potential in life, with increased focus and mental clarity
- Activate the body’s innate healing capacities
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you, if you’re new to meditation or an expert practitioner.
- If you are suffering with anxiety.
- If you always feel tired.
- If you want to release stress , anxiety and the hectic pace of modern life.
- If you’re looking to become a better version of yourself.
- if you are looking for Yoga Nidra from the authentic tradition.