Start Or Boost Your SOLIDWORKS Career In A Week With Step By Step Practical Training Even If You Don’t Have Experience
★★★ Start Or Boost Your SOLIDWORKS Career In A Week With Step By Step Practical Training Even If You Don’t Have Experience ★★★
The problem is that most of the students…
1. Don’t have the right mind strategy to think like a designer
2. They are not able to find the quickest way to find the design solution o
3. They don’t know how to approach to the design problem
If you want have full confidence in your skills let me introduce you to the training that will teach you professional skills even if you never touched Solidworks before.
In this course you will get skills, training and examples to overcome those obstacles and starts employing your skills in industry environment by …
1. Learning sketching where are explained sketch tools (Line, Circle, Rectangle, Slot, Spline, Fillet, Chamfer, Mirror, Linear and circular sketch pattern, Convert and offset entities, Polygon…).
2. Learning how to use those sketches to create a 3D model. All main tools for working with 3D model are explained (Extruded Boss, Extruded Cut, Revolved Boss, Revolved Cut, Swept Boss, Lofted Boss, Hole Wizard, Fillet, Chamfer, Mirror, Linear pattern, Rib, Draft, Shell…). As well how to create a new plane, new coordinate system, how to calculate mass, volume, and center of mass.
3. Learning how to use parts to create assembly. How to define relations between parts in assembly using mates. All the basic mates (Coincident, concentric, parallel, perpendicular, distance, angle, tangent…) and advanced mates (Width, Distance and angle, Width, Profile center, Path mate, Symmetric…).
4. Learning how to create engineering drawings. Different drawing views. How to put dimensions. As well how to create Bill of Materials (BOM) table.
5. Learning how to evaluate your model using Compare documents, Part reviewer, Measure, Symmetry check, Performance Evaluation…
6. Learning how to create photorealistic images and how to create animation videos. It is explained how to set up a camera, lights, appearance and scene. How to render a model and how to set up a Schedule rendering. As well how set up a motors in animations video, how to change appearance and position of the model in animation video. And in the last lectures is shown how to create an walkthrough videos.
7. You’ll gain confidence to negotiate for bigger salary
8. You’ll learn to confidently design CAD models from the sketch to 3D even if you never open Solidworks before
9. You’ll be able to start your Solidworks CAD designer career and start making money
10. You’ll start to think like a CAD designer
11. You’ll be able to confidently list your SOLIDWORKS skills in your resume
Now what makes me credible to teach you this topic?
I have master’s degree in mechanical engineering and I’m Solidworks certified professional designer. I have over 5 years industry experience in using Solidworks, CATIA and AutoCAD where I was designing resistance welding machines.
On the other hand last two years I have enrolled over 30 000 students on my 12 courses with my average courses rate 4.6 out of 5.
This course can transform your Solidworks skills, your career and at the end your life as you know but don’t take my word for it.
Read just few of these raving student testimonials for yourself…
★★★★★ ” Course content is very good. Good for learners who are looking career in mechanical design. All assignment was explain with detail knowledge of software keys. Best course for the mechanical designers and product development engineers. Course assignment were also good for improving the knowledge. Personally recommends to all mechanical engineers who are looking career in mechanical design, R&D and Product Development.” – Vaishnavi Mhatre
★★★★★ ” This course is an all rounder, covers almost everything. Recommended.” – Muhammad Shahbaz K.
★★★★★ ” First of all, Thanks to the Instructor of Engineering & CAD School for making this well-constructed software for students like me. This course provides much more than the described 7.5hrs of Video lectures. This course also comes with projects or assignments in addition to video lectures, and this can be utilized positively by students who wish to practice the CAD skills taught in this course. Also, the Instructor of this course is always there to help us out if we have got any doubts and issues related to the enrolled course.“ – Vimal G.
BONUS: Students who enroll today will receive my lifetime personal email support. So you can contact me anytime regarding any question you have.
30-DAY GUARANTEE: If you don’t see incredible results from this course within the next 30 days, Udemy will refund your entire investment!
You literally have nothing to lose and so much to gain!
ADD TO CART now to truly change your life forever!
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners and intermediate students
- Individuals interested in 3D modeling
- Individuals interested to level up career in 3D modeling