Simple Watercolor Techniques for Relaxation & Stress Relief
Basic watercolor techniques
Principles of watercolor as a medium
4 methods of using watercolor features for relaxation and stress relief
- Watercolor paper
- watercolor paint
- watercolor brushes
- washi tape, salt, plastic bag, flowers, gel pens, all the fun stuff!
Probably every single one of us felt stressed at least once in a lifetime. And everybody has their own ways of coping with overwhelming feelings. Watercolor is a beautiful and fun way to release stress, meditate and simply take your mind away from problems. And you don’t need to be an experienced artist to use it!
I created this course to show how you can use watercolor paints for relaxation and fun based on this medium features and abilities.
INSIDE THIS COURSE
– you’ll learn how watercolor works, its foundations
– you’ll learn popular artist’s tricks and techniques
– you’ll apply those skills on paper to play and have fun
– you’ll discover ways how watercolor medium can bring you into meditative state
– 4 methods of relaxation based on watercolor features:
- Splashes & Attribution
- Marking & Printing
- Wet on wet
- Coloring (blending)
One lesson (coloring) has an outline of the drawing (flowers) which you can download, print and paint right away.
YOU DON’T NEED EXPERIENCE TO START SELF-CARE WITH WATERCOLORS.
Methods and exercises I offer don’t rely on a final result, but on the therapeutic, meditative state of the creative process. It is all about being in a process, relaxation, letting go or finding types of control that allow you to feel comfortable.
My class is merely suggestions to explore your inner voice and reduce stress based on watercolor abilities to flow and mix. All I want to do is redirect your attention from something that is bothering you to something that is relaxing you and absorbing your attention.
If you are staying home and want to spend this time creatively, join this class!
- Creative people without prior experience in watercolor
- People who are interested in exploring creativity and mindfulness