SEO in 2020 – See What’s Working Today
How to grow your blog past 100K monthly visitors and turn your readers into customers
Why artificial intelligence matter for SEO in 2020 and beyond
Actionable SEO steps to bring more organic traffic from Google
The SEO mistakes of today and how you can avoid them
The expired SEO tricks/myths that can hurt your website
The SEO ranking factors of 2020
Understand the Google RankBrain Algorithm
Understand the concept of User Satisfaction and how it’s affecting the rankings
Essential WordPress plugins
How to create relevant content that matches the targeted keyword
Generate content ideas
How to conduct an effective keyword research
Generate thousands of keywords ideas
How to do a keyword selection and get ahead of your competitors
How to prioritize your keywords based on the business value of your website
Proven content promotion strategies
Off-Page SEO optimization
Conduct link building campaigns
5 proven link building strategies
How to get high-quality backlinks
- No experience required
- Students need to be just aware of general SEO and have an existing website/blog or planning to create one in the near future
It’s 2020. In the fast-changing world of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), things completely changed, what now drives the real impact on your site? Join this course to learn how to rank high, drive traffic, and stand out.
This course includes not just SEO strategies relevant in 2020 but also tips on what to avoid in today’s SEO. This up-to-date SEO training guide takes you through:
- The difference between the 2 big strategies to grow a blog
- How you can turn your visitors into regular readers and customers
- The SEO mistakes of today and how you can avoid them
- The SEO ranking factors of today and how they affect the rankings
- Create an SEO friendly content
- A complete guide to do keyword research
- Ways to promote your content
- Build Backlinks effectively
This class is perfect for entrepreneurs, small business owners, startups, freelancers, marketers, or any SEO beginners/experts! No prior experience or skills required.
How do you know this is the class for you? The best thing about SEO is that it’s not different for every type of site. The fundamentals covered in this class can be applied to any business or website that its goal to grow their traffic naturally.
To help you get the most out of this course, all the concepts are explained to you in simple terms and broken down nicely into actionable steps that are easy to understand and follow.
The course is full of studies and examples that prove everything, starting from the SEO mistakes to the ranking factors. You’ll be surprised how some of the ranking factors that gurus teach you 2 years ago are actually considered mistakes today.
Don’t rush results. SEO is hard when you try to learn it on your own, don’t try to blaze through material that you find anywhere on the web from different people that call themselves ‘gurus’.
If you end up doing the wrong things, you could suffer bad consequences. Your site will get penalized from Gooogle and eventually fade.
The truth SEO is an increasingly complex field, it’s not a true science, it’s all based on experiences and case studies and it keeping changing every day. There are a lot of information to grasp and rules to digest before you can actually succeed.
And that’s exactly what I’m going to teach you, clients pay me hundreds of times the amount of this course for a one-on-one consultation. You’re going to get precisely the same information that I teach for a fraction of the cost.
After taking this course you will be able to climb the Google rankings, even your appetite for SEO learning will be thoroughly wetted and you’ll be searching for your next.
You’ll be able to understand the SEO mistakes of 2020 and beyond, the actual ranking factors of today and how you can apply them correctly, you’ll be able to create content that’s relevant to the targeted keyword and how you actually get the authority of that search query. Next, you’ll have a deep understanding of doing an effective keyword research and its goal to grow your business value and how much money you make, not only increase your website’s traffic. Finally, you’ll learn to build backlinks the right way, you’ll get thousands of high-quality backlinks fast.
Note: This is not a course to teach you how to get fast results or get rich quick type of course!
Don’t expect any super-smart killer SEO tactics that will rank you 1st by tomorrow, but if you believe in putting in the effort and time to learn and practice what I teach you, then this is the most suitable SEO course for you.
I will also regularly update this course with fresh content to bring you the most up-to-date knowledge and information about SEO.
Once you are enrolled as a student, you will receive all future updates and new content additions automatically at no extra cost.
Now, it’s up to you.
If you have read all the way until here, I believe you are serious about learning and you have a great attitude to success in SEO.
If you are ready to start your SEO journey, just click the ‘Buy Now’ button to enroll and I’ll see you inside.
See what students are saying about This 2020 SEO Course:
- Dani: “Best SEO course for beginners and also for professionals.”
- Kerri Holmes: “Thorough information on SEO topics such as choosing effective keywords and content promotion. I like that you’re given specific steps, and shown through examples, how to complete each task. Many other articles I’ve read give generic info (“you need to make backlinks”), and you are left in a circle of looking things up one after the next trying to figure out what to do. Here you’ll find not only what to do, but also a demonstration of how to get it done.”
- Tracey Arbon: “Great Course. Even though I am familiar to SEO, it mentioned things to fine tune my site. Thank You. :)”
- Business owners who want to leverage SEO to get more sales/leads
- Bloggers and online marketers
- Search Engine Optimization beginners and experts who want to refresh their knowledge in the field
- Entrepreneurs, small business owners, startups, freelancers, marketers