2D Mobile Game Development in Unity 2020
Learn how to create and program your very own Scratch and Win Game with Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
The course begins with a creation of basic systems and building blocks which are later connected to work together in a maintainable way. One of the interesting parts of this course is creating your own animation system, which does not need any animator or animation controller overhead, and is completely driven by coroutines. Also, entire game is written without use of an update method, so you will learn how to create your games without it. Just keep in mind that the course does not include finished project files, so you can have more motivation to finish it by yourself.
What you’ll learn
- How to develop your game for your Mobile Phone
- How To Create UI Shader Graph Shader inside Unity
- How to use Unity UI Events
- How to properly Raycast UI images even if they are overlapped
- How to Draw lines with Unity LineRenderer
- Saving and Loading your game progress
- How to Work with Nested Prefabs inside Unity
- How to work with Coroutines inside Unity
- How to Create a simple Animation System from scratch
- How To create Advanced UI for your game
- Advanced C# programming with Class Constructors, LINQ, Lambda Expressions, Generic Methods, and other tips and tricks
- How To use C# attributed like ContextMenu, System.Serializable and others
- How to use static references with C#
- How to use OnValidate Method inside your C# scripts
- How to create a powerful Button Manager
- How to create an entire game without using Update Loop
- and much more…
Why learn from me?
I created this course to share my passion for making games and help others to create them. I am always trying to find effective and fast ways to solve various problems, so I hope you will find some of my tips and tricks useful also for your projects and games.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Unity developers with a basic working knowledge of C# scripting
- This course is NOT for complete beginners having never touched Unity or C#. You should have understood the basics of both Unity and C# if you wish to properly follow along and get the most out of this course.