Server Deployment | Apache Configuration | MySQL | PHP | Virtual Hosts | NS Records | DNS | AWS Foundations | EC2
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of remote server deployment and configuration. We explore LAMP stack installation, virtual host file configuration, DNS zone file configuration, and AWS foundations. By the end you will easily be able to deploy remote servers for the purpose of hosting multiple domains and websites.
The course begins with an overview of remote server deployment and configuration, including the basics of server deployment, network configuration, and security. Students learn about different server deployment methods, such as cloud-based solutions and virtualization, and how to configure their servers for optimal performance.
Next, the course delves into LAMP stack installation and configuration. Students gain a thorough understanding of the components of LAMP stack, including the Apache web server, MySQL database server, and PHP scripting language. Students learn how to install and configure each component, as well as how to troubleshoot common issues.
Hosting multiple domains on one virtual server is a common practice in web hosting, and this course covers the topic extensively. Students learn how to set up virtual hosts, configure DNS records, and manage domain names. They also learn how to troubleshoot common issues and optimize their server for performance.
Virtual host file configuration is an essential part of hosting multiple domains on one virtual server, and this course provides a comprehensive overview of the topic. Students learn to create and configure virtual host files, including the various directives and parameters that are used in the configuration.
DNS zone file configuration is another critical aspect of web hosting, and we provide an in-depth walk-through of the topic. Students learn to create and manage DNS zone files, including the various record types and their uses.
The course then shifts focus to AWS foundations, providing students with a thorough understanding of the core concepts and principles of AWS. Students learn about the AWS global infrastructure, including regions and availability zones, as well as key AWS services and features.
Finally, the course covers Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) foundations. EC2 is a central component of AWS, and this course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of EC2 instances, including how to create and manage instances, as well as how to configure security groups and networking.
Throughout the course, students have ample opportunity to apply their knowledge through hands-on labs and exercises. We provide access to a variety of resources, including online documentation and support forums, to help them deepen their understanding of the course material.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers: Web developers who want to enhance their skills in remote server deployment, LAMP stack installation, and virtual host configuration can greatly benefit from this course.
- System Administrators: System administrators who want to expand their knowledge in server deployment, domain management, and DNS zone file configuration can take advantage of this course.
- IT Professionals: IT professionals who want to advance their careers in cloud computing and AWS can benefit from this course, as it covers AWS foundations and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) foundations.
- Freelancers: Freelancers who provide web hosting services to their clients can benefit from this course, as it provides a comprehensive understanding of web hosting and cloud computing.
- Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs who plan to launch their online businesses can benefit from this course, as it provides a solid foundation in web hosting and cloud computing, enabling them to effectively manage their web presence.