Whether you want to learn Python because you are looking forward to proceeding a developer career, or you just want to create some self-made programs by yourself, or you simply want to develop a new skill, then this course is for you!
In this course you’ll learn to:
- Create and use variables
- Use the “User Input” function
- Create and use if statements
- Create and use while & for loops
- Make lists and tuples
- Use indexing inside functions, lists or other variables
- Make dictionaries
- Make and use functions
- Other tools…
Who is this course for?
- Beginner Python developers
- Aspiring developers that are thinking about learning Python
- Anyone that wants to consolidate his skills in Python
- Teachers that are looking forward to teaching Python to their students
Why choose this course?
This course has been made with the intention to make programming seem easy to newcomers, because that’s the way it has to be. Python is one of the most used programming language, and that’s because of its ease of readability. I will present you the main concepts in a easy way to digest and understand, with simple examples that will make you understand the curriculum much easier. This course is also made as concise as possible, which means that I am presenting concepts that others would take twice as much time to explain, but I do that in a way in which you don’t lose any of the information.