Learn Music Production, Recording, Editing, Music Mixing, Songwriting + Music Theory in the top-rated FL Studio Course
Are you a music maker, performer, composer, or aspiring songwriter looking to up your game? This is the place to start.
This course is all about mastering FL Studio 20 in a quick, straight-to-the-point way. We will dive in with some demo tracks by expert FL Studio producer and DJ Jacob Gundlach (and your co-instructor for this course), and pick them apart to see how they work, and how they were built. Jacob will then take you on a journey through the FL Studio 20 software in a way that shows what everything does, how it works, and (most importantly) how to make great music with it.
Throughout this course Jacob will make a track with you, side-by-side. The last two sections of the class are on Mixing and Mastering, and you will finish this class with a completed, mastered, radio-ready track.
Here is a list of some of the topics we will cover:
- The Main FL Studio 20 Interface
- Navigation in FL Studio: Finding things quickly and efficiently
- Using Samples
- The Drum Sequencer
- Using MIDI Controllers
- FL Studio’s Built-In Instruments and Synthesizers
- FL studio music production
- Sound Design
- Making Beats
- Augmenting FL Studio 20 with programs like Audacity
- Plugins and Audio Effects
- Mixer and Plugin Presets
- Recording Vocals
- Recording Live Instruments
- EQ Techniques
- Compression Techniques
- Reverb and Delay Techniques
- Creative Approaches to Mixing
- The 11 Essential FL Studios Plugins
- Fruity Loops Plugins
- And Much, Much, More!
My Promise to You:
I am a full-time Music composer and Educator. If you have any questions please post them in the class or send me a direct message. I will respond within 24 hours. And if you find this class isn’t for you, I am more than happy for you to take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
In addition to being a composer and educator, I also have a Ph.D. in music, I am a university music professor, and have a long list of awards both for teaching and producing music. In this class, I am happy to introduce my colleague Jacob Gundlach to you and have you learn with the two of us.
But more importantly: I use this stuff every day. I write music professionally, I am an active guitarist, and I stay on top of all the latest techniques, workflows, and styles. As you will see in this class, I just love this stuff. And I love teaching it.
You will not have another opportunity to learn FL Studio in a more comprehensive way than this.
Let’s get started!
See you in lesson 1.
Jacob and Jay
Who this course is for:
- Producers: Looking to take their work to a professional level.
- Songwriters: Looking to add Music Production to your toolkit.
- Musicians: Who want to to be able to use technology to improve their playing, recording, and explore producing.
- Producers using another DAW: This is a great class to explore FL Studio to see if it is right for you!