Oracle SQL – Know your Database
What you’ll learn
- Learn to install SQL Developer – step by step guide
- Creating and managing tables
- Adding constraints in Oracle SQL
- Functions in Oracle SQL
- Learn the Oracle database concepts with practice problems
- Basic knowledge of database and DBMS (DataBase Management System) is essential
This course is all you need to know about Oracle SQL.
Knowledge of database and DBMS (DataBase Management System) is essential for all.
In this course we are going to cover the following SQL topics:
Episode 1: Creating and maintaining tables
Episode 2: Including constraints in SQL
Episode 3: SELECT and WHERE clause
Episode 4: Sort Data: ORDER BY clause
Episode 5: DML (Data Manipulation Language) statements – Insert, update, delete, merge
Episode 6: Single-Row Functions
Episode 7: Group Functions
Episode 8: Joins
Episode 9: Subquery
Episode 10: Views
Episode 11: Other database objects: Sequence, Synonyms, Index
Episode 12: SET operations
Each episode has practice questions, please make sure to solve them.
Who this course is for:
- Freshers who want to learn Oracle SQL database.
- Experienced professionals who want to add Oracle SQL database to their skillset.
- Developers who want to move to Oracle SQL database from other databases like MongoDB.