Advanced OAuth 2.0 Techniques for Improving User Authentication, Maximizing Security and User Experience with OAuth 2.0
Welcome guys in this course I will be your instructor. In this course I will talk straight to the point. Therefore, we will cover more in less time.
I tried my best to make this course compact and valuable. Because lots of people don’t have enough time to watch lengthy courses. So, if you are one of those then this is perfect course for you.
OAuth 2.0, which stands for “Open Authorization”, is a standard designed to allow a website or application to access resources hosted by other web apps on behalf of a user.
OAuth 2.0 is an open standard for authorization that provides a secure method for accessing resources from an application, such as user data from a third-party website. This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to OAuth 2.0: Understanding the basics of OAuth 2.0, its history, and why it’s important.
- OAuth 2.0 Roles: Understanding the roles involved in OAuth 2.0, such as resource owner, client, authorization server, and resource server.
- OAuth 2.0 Workflow: Detailed description of the OAuth 2.0 authorization workflow, including the various steps involved in the process.
- OAuth 2.0 Grants: Understanding the different grant types available in OAuth 2.0, such as authorization code grant, implicit grant, client credentials grant, and resource owner password grant.
- OAuth 2.0 Tokens: Understanding the different types of tokens used in OAuth 2.0, such as access tokens and refresh tokens, and how they are used to secure access to resources.
- OAuth 2.0 Scopes: Understanding how scopes are used in OAuth 2.0 to define the level of access granted to a client for a specific resource.
- OAuth 2.0 Security: Overview of the security considerations involved in implementing OAuth 2.0, including encryption, signature, and secure communication.
- OAuth 2.0 in Action: Hands-on demonstration of how to implement OAuth 2.0 in a real-world scenario, including integration with a third-party API.
OAuth 2.0 is a secure, open data sharing standard that should be built into every app. This authentication and authorization standard protects user data by providing access to the data without revealing the user’s identity or credentials.
By the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of OAuth 2.0, its various components, and how to implement it in your own applications, as well as the skills to secure access to resources in your own applications.
I hope to see you in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn about OAuth 2.0 with OpenID Connect
- Web Developers: Web developers who want to learn how to implement OAuth 2.0 in their applications to secure access to resources from a third-party website
- System Administrators: System administrators who want to learn how to secure access to resources in their organization’s applications
- Security Professionals: Security professionals who want to learn how to implement OAuth 2.0 to secure access to resources in web applications and understand its security implications
- Software Architects: Software architects who want to learn about OAuth 2.0 as a secure authorization framework for their applications
- Anyone interested in learning about OAuth 2.0 and its implementation: This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about OAuth 2.0, its components, and how to implement it in their own applications