Nanotechnology : Introduction, Essentials, and Opportunities
What you’ll learn
All aspects of Nanotechnology in plain language
What is Nanotechnology, how it works, why Nanotechnology is booming and what’s in for YOU!
You get deep perception of NanoWorld; definition, timeline, benefits, products, applications. Nano’s in nature and Nano-Economy and job market
About what makes Nanotechnology special and how unique properties of nanomaterials would lead to invention of extraordinary products and solutions
You’ll go through a fascinating journey to learn about variety of nanomaterials: Quantum Dots, Graphene, Carbon Nanotubes, Buckyballs, Nano: Composites | Polymers | Fibers | Coating (thin film)
How nanoparticles are observed; You discover how Microscopy and Spectroscopy instruments are implemented to characterize Nano’s. NT toolkits like: Scanning Electron/Tunneling/Force Microscopes, X-ray, UV-Vis, and Raman shift
How Nano-Systems are fabricated; Top-down Lithography methods-> Photo/X-ray/Electron beam/Ion beam/Soft/Nanoimprint/Scanning Probe/Dip Pen. Bottom-up methods: Physical/Chemical Vapor Deposition and Self-Assembly
What could be your best actions after this course. How to find Nano-programs and become a Nanotechnologist
You’ll be introduced to external resources, where you can discover latest achievements, funding/job opportunities and establish your Nano-network
Run and work with nanostructure simulators for electronic properties of Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes
About Safety and Risk Issues of Nanotechnology
Absolutely no requirement. Everyone is welcome to discover NanoWorld!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone that wants to learn about Nanotechnology;
- Everyone who is curious to know: How Nanotechnology works, What makes this technology unique and How your life or profession would be influenced by NT
- Students who are thinking to discover more of Nanotechnology and understand Nano’s atmosphere
- Whoever needs to learn fundamentals of Nanotechnology and get started with Nano-Programs or Nano-Researches
- Every pioneer who aim to grasp insightful vision of Nanotechnology to be able to come up with Nano-ideas and implement Nano products and solutions in their business, services or expertise
- Everyone interested in knowing about Nanostructures (Nanotubes, Nanowires, NanoParticles) and also extraordinary nanomaterials like Graphene, Carbon Nanotubes, Quantum Dots, Buckyballs, Thin film and…
- Whoever wants to learn how Nanotechnologists observe and manipulate at the atomic scale and what’s the power of Nanotechnology that enable them to invent super cool products like self-cleaning ever-dry textiles!
- Whoever passionate to know about potential solutions and applications of Nanotechnology in different sectors of human life. From energy harvesting, addressing climate change to drug delivery, nanoelectronics and many more…
- Whoever interested in Nano related topics such as: Nano-Engineering, Nano-Medicine, Nano-Robots, Nano-Products, Nano-Economy, Nano-Fabrication, Nano-Toolkits, Nano-Concerns, Nano-Simulation, and Nano-Study/Jobs