Mastering Operating System using Linux & Python
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Operating System
- Process Management
- Memory Management
- Storage Management
- Advanced topics in OS
- Basic knowledge of Python programming language
Understanding the core concepts of the operating system taking a practical approach. Learn the basic concepts of how an operating system works and what are the basic building blocks of an operating system using Linux and Python.
Most of the products run on common OS or custom OS, understanding fundamental concepts of OS provides a better understanding of the product.
Understanding Big Data Technologies is nearly impossible without a good understanding of OS.
OS has many data structures and algorithms implemented, so provides good exposure to programmers.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are interested to learn about Operating System
- Developers who are curious and want to dig deeper to understand how an OS works.
- Professionals who want to brush up their skills related to OS.