realize the potential of the Linux command line.
navigating the Linux Filesystem.
explain the Linux Filesystem hierarchy.
use command options.
create hard and soft links.
use powerful Linux wild cards.
create,view and manipulate files.
use different Linux text editors (nano,gedit).
find help while using the Linux command line.
create you own Linux commands .
Join the most popular #1 Linux Course on Udemy (over 155,000 students) and get two of my Best Seller books for FREE:
- Learn Linux Quickly
A Friendly Guide to Easily Master the World’s Most Powerful Operating System.
- Learn Ansible Quickly – RHCEMaster All Ansible Automation skills required to pass EX294 exam and become a Red Hat Certified Engineer.** Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is considered as one of the top paying certifications in the IT industry averaging an annual salary of $101,527 **
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
- Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
- Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
- Learn how to utilize Linux man pages and help tools.
- Realize the differences between soft and hard links.
- Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands!
- Learn how to create, modify and process files.
- Learn how to create your own Linux commands.
You will also find animated videos to help you understand complex Linux concepts in a very simple way.
There is a file associated with every video explaining the commands to reinforce your understanding and to clear any confusion you have.