Learn German Fast & Easy !
Greet in German
Introduce yourself in German
Tell others where you come from?
Ask others where he/she self comes from
Respond in positive and negative answers: Yes, I com from…/ No, I do not come from…
Have more self confidence in engaging, speaking and using the German language
- You are an absolute beginner in learning German!
Annie B-W: “This is a nice introduction to the German language. The material is presented in an easy to follow manner and the instructor is pleasant to listen to throughout the course. Very good for those who know nothing about German”
Do you want to learn the German language in a easy way? Are the courses offered in your home town to expensive or you want flexible times? Then I can help you with my Online German Language Course.
In this class you will learn the 5 ways of greetings in the German language.
Followed by a “Recap Session” where you can implement your knowledge based on the first class.
The last part contains a practical part. where you can listen and watch the “German vocabulary” , which we discussed in this class to improve your German language speaking skills!
More over you will learn how to express yourself and say your name and ask the name of others in German.
After all the theory you have to chance for practicing by listening to the German audio-visual slides, too!
Viel Spaß! Enjoy it!
UPDATE (17.03.2017) If there is a high demand, I am going to expand this course 🙂
Update 19.03.2017 : I extended the course with grammar:
1) the declination of “heißen” with the three personal pronouns (Ich, Du & Sie)
2) explaining the difference between “Du” & “Sie”
3) the Expression (Aussage) and Question (Frage) sentences (Syntax)
Note: I don’t offer any certificate anymore.
- Learning the basics of German language
- Better pronunciation in German
- Improving German reading skills
- Improving German listening skills
- Greet other people
- Introduce yourself
- Tell others where do you come from
- Ask others where do they come from