Big Data Engineering and Hadoop tutorial with Bigdata, Hadoop, HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Sqoop, and Flume
In this course, you will learn Big Data using Apache Hadoop. Why Hadoop? It is one of the most sought-after skills in the IT industry. The average salary in the US is $112,000 per year, up to an average of $160,000 in San Fransisco (source: Indeed).
This course is designed for Beginners in Apache Hadoop Development and looking out for a new job as Data Engineer, Big data Engineers or Developers, Software Developer
The world of Hadoop and “Big Data” can be intimidating – hundreds of different technologies with cryptic names form the Hadoop ecosystem but you’ll go hands-on and learn how to use them to solve real business problems! Understanding Hadoop is a highly valuable skill for anyone working at companies with large amounts of data.
You will learn how to use the most popular software in the Big Data industry at moment, using batch processing as well as realtime processing.
We will also learn:
- Introduction to Big Data
- Three Vs of Big Data
- How Big is BIG DATA?
- How analysis of Big Data is useful for organizations?
- What is Hadoop
- Why Hadoop and its Use Cases
- Different Ecosystems of Hadoop
- Structured Unstructured Semi-Structured Data
- Apache Hadoop 3.3.0 Single Node Installation on Windows 10
- HDFS (Shell Commands Hands-On)
- HDFS Architecture
- Data Replication
- HDFS Snapshots
- YARN Architecture
You’ll walk away from this course with a real, deep understanding of Hadoop and its associated distributed systems, and you can apply Hadoop to real-world problems. Plus a valuable completion certificate is waiting for you at the end!
Please note the focus on this course is on application development, not Hadoop administration. Although you will pick up some administration skills along the way.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Beginners in Apache Hadoop Development and looking out for new job as Data Engineer, Big data Engineers or Developers, Software Developer