This Course is NOT a DB2 DBA COURSE and is not related to Database administration.
The Course provides the basic introduction to DB2 and trains on the DML operations on
Mainframe. Most of the DDL operations on DB2 are carried out by DB2 DBA and this course
gives a brief introduction of DDL operations which Mainframe Developer should be aware of.
Why should I Learn DB2 on Mainframe?
- Most of the projects on IBM Mainframe requires DB2 Knowledge.
- Most of the Projects uses COBOL DB2 Programs.
- If you know DB2 , it adds value to your career and resume.
Is this Course for DB2 DBA?
No, this Course is for Developers who work on IBM Mainframe. This Course covers major DDL operations from developers point of view(not DBA’s Point of view). Major DML operations are also covered. Please do not worry, if you do not know what is DDL and what is DML. This is covered in the course.
Which topics are covered in this Course?
- This Course Covers all DML operations for Mainframe Developers.
- Students will get trained on how to create a table, view and index.
- The Course teaches you – How to Insert records into table, update records, select the records from the table