Japanese language course: MISJ NOVICE PROGRAM LEVEL 1
What you’ll learn
・Finish learning ひらがな & カタカナ reading and writing, and start learning かんじ
・Review and expand the topics of conversation introduced in the WELCOME PROGRAM, such as greetings and talking about places, things, and yourself & family.
・New topics of conversation include inviting someone to join you, honorific questions, talking about schedule and existence.
・New topics of grammar include how to add the MEANS & the COUNTERPART information, how to use ADVERBS to show the frequency of taking action, several 「ますFORM」based expressions, and how and why the particle usage and word order change during conversations
・Review and practice how to use the particle「は」and「も」during conversations.
・・Have some experience of learning Japanese and willingness to learn more about the Japanese language and culture
・Have some English listening and reading ability, because, although the percentage becomes low as lessons go by, most explanations are still in English
・Can read basicひらがな andカタカナ up to 80%.
・An open mind to accept the new approach, the way of study
Who this course is for:
- ・People who have finished learning the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM up to about 80%.
- ・People who can read 「ひらがな」and「カタカナ」up to about 80%.
- ・People who learned with the popular textbooks such as 「みんなの にほんご」and “Japanese for busy people,” and still have difficulties even in daily speech and writing.
- ・People who are puzzled with the Japanese grammar, especially the particle usages, and need more precise & clear explanations.
- ・People who want to quickly review the basic grammar and expressions concerning NOUNs and VERBs in「ますFORM」necessary to pass JALP N5 & N4