All you need to become a certified Mobile Application Tester
This course is a complete explanation of the ISTQB Certified Mobile Application Tester Syllabus. Once you study the whole course you will be ready to apply for the exam.
Each section in the syllabus is explained in a separate video which makes the learning process easier for the trainee.
All course content is updated to the latest version of the syllabus.
The Foundation Level Mobile Application Testing qualification is aimed at people who have already achieved a Foundation point in their careers in software testing and wish to develop further their expertise in Mobile Application Testing.
Certified Mobile Application Testers who have passed the Foundation Level “Certified Mobile Application Testing” exam should be able to accomplish the following Business Objectives:
- Understand and review business and technology drivers for mobile apps in order to create a test strategy
- Identify and understand the key challenges, risks and expectations associated with testing a mobile application
- Apply test types and levels specific to mobile applications.
- Apply common test types, such as those mentioned in ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level syllabus 2018, in the mobile specific context.
- Carry out the activities required specifically for mobile application testing as part of the main activities of the ISTQB® test process.
- Identify and use suitable environments and appropriate tools for mobile application testing.
- Understand methods and tools specifically to support mobile application test automation.
Who this course is for:
- Software Testers
- QA Engineers
- Mobile Developers
- QA Analysts
- Test Engineers
- QA Managers