Attend this ISC CCSP Certification Practice Tests & you will get a Score above the 80% on Main Exam !
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential denotes professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and demonstrates competence in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
Understand cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration :
In the ever-changing world of the cloud, you face unique security challenges every day — from new threats to sensitive data, to uneducated internal teams.
The CCSP recognizes IT and information security leaders who have the knowledge and competency to apply best practices to cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration. It shows you’re on the forefront of cloud security.
The CCSP is a global credential that represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. It was co-created by (ISC)2 and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security.
When you earn this cloud security certification, you prove you have deep knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
Why get CCSP certified?
- Instant credibility: The CCSP positions you as an authority figure on cloud security. It’s a quick way to communicate your knowledge and earn trust from your clients or senior leadership.
- Staying ahead: The CCSP can enhance your working knowledge of cloud security and keep you current on evolving technologies.
- Versatility: You can use your knowledge across a variety of different cloud platforms. This not only makes you more marketable, it ensures you’re better equipped to protect sensitive data in a global environment.
- Career advancement: The CCSP creates new opportunities — from being able to move into more strategic roles, to being able to add new consulting services to your business.
Who this course is for:
- Cloud Security Engineer
- Cybsecurity Professionals
- Incident Response
- IT consultants and managers