Introduction to Salesforce Pardot Lightning App (PLA)
What you’ll learn
Beginner-Intermediate level introduction to the latest Salesforce Pardot, Pardot Lightning App (PLA)
I explain what Pardot is used for, and how it can help you in your job as a Salesforce Marketing agent
Section 1: Pardot Overview; Section 2: Pardot Interface/Navigation; Section 3: Lead Generation; Section 4: Analytics & Reporting; Section 5: Other
I show you how to create Pardot Forms and Landing Pages, including custom form fields
After successfully completing this course you should be ready to start using the Salesforce Pardot Lightning App and setup and run simple marketing campaigns
It will help if you already have access to Salesforce Pardot Lightning App, but not compulsory.
You should have a basic understanding of sales funnels & CRM software
Interest in marketing and/or sales
- People who are interested in applying for jobs where they will use Salesforce and especially Pardot Lightning App
- People who are interested to learn more about Salesforce Pardot (and Pardot Lightning App)
- Employees who use Salesforce and are new to Pardot Lightning App
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Salesforce, and especially the marketing campaign & lead generation & automation app: Pardot Lightning App
- Marketing students who want to learn how to use Salesforce’s Pardot to generate leads and nurture them into prospects who turn into customers/clients.
- Anyone interested to learn B2B marketing automation software(PLA) from the world’s top CRM software, Salesforce.
- Anyone interested to learn about the latest version of Salesforce Pardot, Pardot Lightning App(PLA)
- Anyone who wants to leverage Salesforce’s excellent B2B marketing automation software to turn leads into customers
- For anyone who wants to get a job in Salesforce Pardot
- Definitely for marketers and marketing students, and probably of interest to sales people too