An Ultimate Course in Energy Management and Efficiency – Your Comprehensive Guide to Sustainable Operations
Energy Efficiency in Industrial Systems Course
Energy inefficiency is still prevalent in most established industries today, costing up to 30% of revenue in both industrial and manufacturing. This Introduction to Energy Efficiency in Industrial Energy Systems Course aims to educate and equip you with the correct energy management practices. Our course teaches you energy usage and savings opportunities with electric motors, compressed air, steam, and refrigeration.
A key part of an ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System in an industrial facility is the ability to be able to develop Energy Performance Indicators (EnPIs) for Significant Energy Uses (SEUs). By taking this course you’ll have a better idea as to how key industrial systems use energy, and the savings opportunities. This knowledge can be vital when setting up an Energy Management System in accordance with ISO50001, and help you in the identification of SEUs, which in turn can help in the establishment of your energy performance targets.
Get ready to supercharge your industrial energy efficiency knowledge!
- Gain a fundamental understanding of energy usage and savings in critical areas like electric motors, compressed air, steam, and refrigeration.
- Learn best practices for assessing existing installations and reducing energy and water usage.
- Master correct calculations and access a treasure trove of industrial-grade energy efficiency resources.
Introduction to Energy Efficiency in Industrial Systems Description
This Energy Efficiency in Industrial Energy Systems Course introduces you to the fundamentals of the industrial sector’s energy-using equipment and systems:
- Electric Motors
- Compressed Air Systems
- Steam Systems
- Refrigeration Equipment
Despite the extensivity of these systems, anyone can still identify areas of energy wastage and opportunities by following a structured process. Our Introduction to Energy Efficiency in Industrial Systems course provides you with this process, allowing you to assess and optimize most organizations’ equipment and systems.
After completing this Energy Efficiency in Industrial Energy Systems Course, we guarantee that you’ll learn a systematic approach to identifying energy inefficiencies using Sankey diagrams. Moreover, you will know how to apply the energy efficiency hierarchy at a high level.
In other words, completing our Introduction to Energy Efficiency in Industrial Systems course means:
- You will have the fundamental skill to make professional energy auditing on industrial systems
- You will quickly and accurately identify an extensive range of energy-efficiency opportunities
Who this course is for:
- Industrial Energy Managers
- Industrial Energy Auditors
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Business Owners
- Factory, Facility, and Building Managers