Hibernate: Advanced Development Techniques
Apply advanced development techniques with Hibernate
You will TYPE IN EVERY LINE of code with me in the videos. I EXPLAIN every line of code to help you learn!
LEARN advanced Hibernate features: Mapping Sets, Lists, Embeddable, Enums and Inheritance
I am a RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR … post your questions and I will RESPOND in 24 hours.
You can DOWNLOAD all videos, source code and PDFs. Perfect for offline LEARNING and REVIEW.
- Basic Java knowledge is required
- Basic Hibernate knowledge is required
- Basic MySQL knowledge is required
- Basic Maven knowledge is required
This course covers advanced Hibernate development techniques. You will learn how to easily use Hibernate to map Sets, Lists, Embeddable, Enums and Inheritance.
You will type in every line of code with me in the videos … all from scratch.
I explain every line of code that we create. So this isn’t a copy/paste exercise, you will have a full understanding of the code.
Live Coding – I code all of the real-time projects from scratch
All source code is available for download
Responsive Instructor – All questions answered within 24 hours
PDFs of all lectures are available for download
Professional video and audio recordings (check the free previews)
Why You Should Take This Course?
Hibernate is an amazing framework for object-to-relational mapping. It is fairly easy to get started with Hibernate. However, when you need to apply advanced development techniques, it is hard to find helpful, up-to-date information. There is a ton of information available for free on the Internet, but most of it is outdated or poorly written.
This course provides the up-to-date information on advanced Hibernate techniques. In the course, we demystify the concepts and show you practical examples that work using the latest version of Hibernate. Also, you will receive technical support if you have questions about the course material.
You Will Learn How To
- Create mappings for Java Sets, Lists (both unsorted and sorted)
- Integrate embeddable components in Hibernate entities
- Add support for enums with Hibernate
- Apply various Hibernate inheritance strategies
- Compare the Hibernate inheritance strategies in terms of performance and table design
You will receive a quality course, with solid technical material and excellent audio and video production. This is my seventh course at Udemy.
My first six courses on Udemy were:
- Eclipse IDE for Beginners
- Java Database Connection (JDBC)
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) for Beginners
- JSP and Servlets for Beginners
- Spring and Hibernate for Beginners
- Deploy Java Spring Apps to the Amazon Cloud (AWS)
These courses have received rave 5 star reviews and over 200,000 students have taken the courses. Also, these courses are the most popular courses in their respective categories.
I also have an active YouTube channel where I post regular videos. In the past year, I’ve created over 300 video tutorials (public and private). My YouTube channel has over 4 million views and 32k subscribers. So I understand what works and what doesn’t work for creating video tutorials.
No Risk – Money-Back Guarantee
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview 25% of the course for free. Once you purchase the course, if for some reason you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to apply advanced Hibernate development techniques!
Java Developers with basic Hibernate experience
- Experienced Hibernate developers who want to learn advanced development techniques