Guided Mindfulness Meditations for Depression
The importance of learning how to enter states of DEEP RELAXATION.
The TYPES of DEPRESSION, MEDICATION, and UNDERLYING SUBCONSCIOUS INFLUENCES.
How to use CONTEMPLATION to gain insight into healing and managing depression.
How to heal SUPPRESSED EMOTIONAL INFLUENCES from the past, with THREE GUIDED MEDITATION TECHNIQUES.
How to tap into added inspiration for MOTIVATION to TAKE MEANINGFUL ACTION.
How to use a VERIFICATION SHEET to help chart success.
- Although there are no prerequisites for this course, some experience in meditation will be helpful. But more than anything, what you really need is a passionate desire to take action and create inner peace.
Depression can be a very lonely and heavy experience. If you are suffering from depression, then you know just how debilitating the feelings can be. And when you’re in the midst of it, it can seem like there’s no way out. In Guided Mindfulness Meditations for Depression, I’m here to help you find a way out.
In each section of this course, I’ll be providing useful lecture material, contemplations, deep guided meditations, with inspiration to take action. These will help you heal or manage depression, as you journey down your path toward wholeness.
Topics in this course will include:
- The importance of learning how to enter states of DEEP RELAXATION.
- Brief discussions on the TYPES of DEPRESSION, MEDICATION, and UNDERLYING SUBCONSCIOUS INFLUENCES.
- One CONTEMPLATION to gain insight into healing and managing depression.
- How to heal SUPPRESSED EMOTIONAL INFLUENCES from the past, with THREE GUIDED MEDITATION TECHNIQUES.
- Added inspiration for MOTIVATION to TAKE MEANINGFUL ACTION.
- A VERIFICATION SHEET to help chart your success.
Although there are no prerequisites for this course, some experience in meditation will be helpful. But more than anything, what you really need is a sincere desire to take purposeful steps to alleviate depression.
This course is very personal to me because I have experienced and successfully overcome several serious bouts with depression that were related to being raised in an alcoholic family, dealing with the death of loved ones, being fired from a career job, and going through an unwanted divorce. Plus, I’ve helped numerous clients through the process of dissolving depression. If we can do it, so can you.
What students are saying
This is a lovely course to do. There’s something magical about these meditations. Thank you. Gerardine Lemercier
…I wanted to tell you that I’ve taken a lot of online courses & yours are some of the best I’ve come across… Lauren Carter
…the meditations are next-level awesome. Courtney Seard
This course was delivered in a simple to follow fashion. I especially enjoyed the meditations and feel as though I really connected with and was able to truly feel a presence and full-body energy vibrations from each of them. This is a huge plus for me! So many courses and meditations out there that you end up not really connecting with and you leave feeling empty or dissatisfied with. This was not the case with this course. If you are in the early stages of a spiritual journey that you give this a try. You need to be connected with yourself and in the right frame of mind and this course walks you through each stage clearly and with easy to follow exercises. So worth it! Kevin Dickens
Drumheller asks me to go deep right off. He is gentle in his delivery, providing a safe space for me to resolve stuff I thought I had taken care of. I am looking forward to the rest of the course. Susy Goins
Excellent clarification and just amazing. Wow!! Mollie Shannon Rama
- Ideal students are those interested in meditation and spiritually with passion to take action to improve themselves and release the burden of depression from their inner world.