Learn and get certified.
The Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam is intended for professionals who deploy applications, monitor operations and manage enterprise solutions. These individuals are able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud. Take your career and salary to the next level with a GCP Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE) certification!
Professional Cloud Developers build scalable and highly available applications using Google-recommended practices and tools. They have experience with cloud-native applications, developer tools, managed services, and next-generation databases. Cloud Developers are also proficient with at least one general-purpose programming language and are skilled at producing meaningful metrics and logs to debug and trace code.
This course is in the form of practice tests and consists of 130 questions that may appear during the Google Professional Cloud Developer exam. Some questions are self-explanatory. Where necessary, explanations are added to the questions. This course allows you to confirm your proficiency and give you the confidence you need to earn a Google Professional Cloud Developer certification.
About this certification exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Exam delivery method:
- take the online-proctored exam from a remote location
- take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center
- Certification Renewal / Recertification: Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status. Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date of certification. Recertification is accomplished by retaking the exam during the recertification eligibility time period and achieving a passing score. You may attempt recertification starting 60 days prior to your certification expiration date.
The scope of the exam:
- Designing highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications
- Building and testing applications
- Deploying applications
- Integrating Google Cloud services
- Managing application performance monitoring
Some of the questions on the Professional Cloud Developer certification exam may refer you to a case study that describes a fictitious business and solution concept. This case study is intended to provide additional context to help you choose your answer(s). See more on the Google website.
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 10 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
The objective of this Test :
Get certified in Google Professional Cloud Developer
– Take a general view on Google Professional Cloud Developer .
– Take your career, and salary, to a whole new level with an Google Professional Cloud Developer Certification
You will experience the question content and question formats that will appear in the Associate exam.
Gain a detailed understanding of the structure and content areas of associate exams.
Google Professional Cloud Developer Exam Guide :
- Total Questions : 50.
- Passing Score : 800 .
- Approximately 80% marks are required to pass the exam .
- Time : 120 minutes .
These Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer practice exams have a passing score of 80% but we highly encourage you to repeat taking these exams again and again until you consistently reach a score of 90% or higher on each exam.
Remember that using this product alone does not guarantee you will pass the exam as you still need to do your own readings and hands-on exercises in Google Cloud. Nonetheless, these GCP ACE practice exams provide a comprehensive assessment on which knowledge area you need improvement on and even help you achieve a higher score!
BEST OF LUCK!!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to take the GCP Certification Cloud Developer
- Everyone who wants to become a GCP Certification Cloud Developer
- Everyone who wants to work with Google