Learn C++ syntax basics and modern Object-Oriented Programming techniques and tips
Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming: C++ is a course designed to introduce students to the principles of object-oriented programming (OOP) using the C++ programming language. This course is suitable for students who have a basic understanding of programming concepts, but may not have prior experience with OOP.
In this course, students will learn the fundamental concepts of OOP, including encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. They will also learn how to design and implement classes, objects, and functions in C++, and how to use them to solve real-world problems.
Throughout the course, students will work on a variety of hands-on projects and exercises to practice their skills and apply their knowledge to real-world situations. They will also learn best practices for writing efficient and maintainable C++ code.
Upon completion of this course, students will have a strong foundation in OOP and be able to use C++ to design and implement object-oriented programs.
- The course is designed to provide complete knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming through C++ and to enhance the programming skills of the students by giving practical assignments to be done in labs.
- To learn how to write functions for efficiency and performance
- To understand how C++ improves C with object-oriented features
- To learn the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language
- To learn how to design C++ classes for code reuse
- To learn how to implement copy constructors and class member functions
- To understand the concept of data abstraction and encapsulation
- To learn how to overload functions and operators in C++
- To learn how inheritance and virtual functions implement dynamic binding with polymorphism
- To learn how to design and implement generic classes with C++ templates
- To learn how to use exception handling in C++ programs
C++ REAL WORLD USE CASES
- GUI Applications
- Operating Systems
- Web Browsers and utilities
- Database Management Systems
- Libraries – Machine learning, AR/VR
- Cloud Computing & Distributed Applications
- Game Development
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Novice programmers who would like to develop a basic understanding of how to write simple Object-Oriented programs in C++
- Hobbyists, creatives, or people who just love learning and want to understand how software systems work
- Anyone looking to advance their career, and increase their earning potential