First Steps in Creating Your Website Copy
Confidently express your message throughout your website
Write authentic and powerful website copy
Structure your website copy to take action
- Identify Your Customer Avatar
- Conduct a Market Research
- Set Up Your Social Media Profiles
Your website may be the first impression people have of you or your business; so … if your website’s copy isn’t great it might be their last impression.
The big mistake that some organizations make is spending too much time or money on website design and not enough on a good copy. If the reader doesn’t find the information he’s looking for, he will move on to another competitor’s website. If that happens it will be harder to grab his attention again and he may forget your website ever existed.
So, in today’s class, we will look at
- How to write persuasive Homepage copy
- About us page
- Testimonials page
- Press or Media page
- Page Optimization
A good copy goes beyond ad-speak. People often visit websites when trying to make a purchasing decision. The copy must tell them how to buy and how easy it is.
So if you’re ready to start creating great website copy join this course today!
- Entrepreneurs, start-ups, or small business owners
- Freelancers, coaches, consultants
- Anyone who plans to start a website in very near future