Step-by-step guide for beginners on how to go through the creating your design project on Figma from start to finish
Figma is a web-based design tool that enables users to create interactive, collaborative designs. You can use it to do all kinds of graphic design work, from wireframing websites, designing mobile app interfaces, prototyping designs, crafting social media posts, and everything in between. Figma works directly in your browser. This means you can access your projects and start designing from any computer or platform without having to buy multiple licenses or install software. What makes it so attractive is the fact that it’s free to use.
If you’re still not familiar with this wondering web-based app, you’ve come to the right place. You will learn through recorded lessons, practical exercises, and tips by UI & UX Designer Željko Milivojević, reviewing content at your own pace.
You will go through the process of creating your design project in Figma from start to finish. You are also going to manage your portfolio and set it up to get more clients and proposals. The course instructor will go over all the small details that can really make a difference, but most people don’t mention them. There is a lot to learn along the way, so we would love to take you on this journey.
In this Figma course, you will learn how to:
- Use Figma to assist with your design projects
- How websites are structured and how you can learn from it
- Automate your workflow in Figma
- Make responsive Web and Mobile views in Figma
- Create a working design system that helps you finish your Figma project easily
- Create wireframes and import them into Figma
- Proper structure for the projects
- Create advanced prototypes with ProtoPie and Figma
- Use knowledge to complete a client’s project
- Optimize your portfolio and start getting clients by making Figma designs
Why should you choose this Figma course?
- Figma gives you universal design skills.
- You will learn how to create in Figma from experienced designer Željko Milivojević.
- Željko Milivojević is UI & UX Designer focused on mobile and web design and brand identity with 8 years of experience in the design industry.
- You will design your first website from start to finish!
- Study anywhere, anytime, at your own pace.
- This course is suitable for both beginners and experienced users.
- The course comes with in-depth videos, important tips, and additional useful links.
What else do you get?
- lifetime access to the course and its updates
- structured step-by-step lessons and practical exercises
- additional folders and files that contain assets that the instructor used for the website creation in lessons
- a certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Want to start now? Click the “Buy now” button and learn how to use Figma to assist with your design projects!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn how to design their projects in Figma. You will go through the process of creating your project from start to finish
- Designers – beginners without any strong design experience and knowledge
- Designers – who already worked in this field, but wants to expand their knowledge and see how others work
- Online Marketers – social media creators who want to know how to use Figma for creation simple visuals and working with the colors