Facebook Ads Course you will Love. Learn Fast & Fun. Overcome iOS Restrictions. Create Customer Journey. Enjoy Quizzes.
Learn Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads & Messenger Ads with me. I promise I will not let you down. I have helped more than 700.000 students on Udemy. This is my Best Fast Progress Facebook Ads Course. I honestly hope & believe you will love this course. This Facebook Ads Course consists of Practical hands-on screen recordings (New Facebook interface), Animated video explainers, Face2face explanations & Interactive quizzes making learning fun! I have optimised curriculum for fast progress.
Avoid struggle. Reach success with Facebook ads. It is important for you to correctly setup Facebook business manager, Facebook Pixel, Conversion API, Pixel events, Aggregated events as well as Domain verification. The most important is to walk the customer on his / her customer journey and to understand Facebook Ads objectives. It is also important for you to know how to use the power of engagement to create powerful custom & lookalike audiences. Lead generation as well as selling for e-commerce can be great success, but only with understanding how Facebook Ads work in 2023.
Read the latest feedback from my student:
“Hey Tom, I am very happy to purchase your course. I have generated leads at only 6 rs per lead with the help of strategy shared by you and by optimising my business manager to be ready for apple restrictions in your Udemy course. I have a facebook and instagram page since last 1 and a half years for my music academy business. Before buying your course, My cost per lead used to be 35 to 50 rs per lead through my conventional targeting. But after I studied under you, I ran conversion ads for leads by targeting custom audience of people who engaged on my facebook and instagram page and 1% lookalike audience of these custom audiences in India and it worked like a magic. 6 rs per lead is very very cheap and I am saving lot of money. Thank you so much. Lots of love.” Harshad
You need to correctly understand & Step by step use the Customer Journey on Facebook & Instagram:
In this Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads course I have done my Best to help you to:
- Progress Fast
- Make learning Fun
- Digest easily day by day
- Quickly orient in new Facebook layout
- Understand correctly customer journey setup
- Overcome unpleasant Apple iOS restrictions
- Setup correctly Facebook Pixel
- Easily deploy Conversion API on WordPress
- Understand correctly all Pixel events
- Setup correctly Domain verification
- Setup correctly Aggregated events
- Understand when & why to use different Facebook ads objectives
- Know how to create attractive Facebook ad copy
- Know how to create attractive carousels, including video carousels
- Know how to use the Power of Engagement
- Know how to create Custom & Lookalike audiences
- Reach mass of people with Facebook Reach Ads
- Drive traffic with Facebook Traffic Ads
- Sell with Facebook Conversion Ads
- Understand how to plan big campaigns producing incredible amounts of money
- Get leads with Facebook Lead Generation Ads
- Know how to use Catalogs
- Know how to avoid manual hustle
- Enjoy face2face explanations
- Follow hands on screen recordings
- Have fun with quizzes & animated videos
DAY 1: Learn Customer Journey & Overcoming Apple iOS Restrictions
The customer journey on social media is very similar to real life.
- Awareness – In the real world it would be giving you a leaflet with an invitation into the store.
- Consideration – In the real world it would be visiting the shop and trying the product.
- Conversion – In the real world it would be going to the cashier and paying for the product.
DAY 2: Learn Facebook Ads Objectives
Before you create an ad, first consider what your business goals are. It’s important to know what you want to achieve in order to choose the right objective. Your advertising objective is what you want people to do when they see your ads. For example, if you want to show your website to people interested in your business, you can create ads that encourage people to visit your website. As your business grows, your campaign goals will change. First, your campaigns may focus on building awareness and acquiring new customers. Later, you may encourage people to make a purchase or sign up for an event.
DAY 3: Learn How to Use Facebook Ads Library
Facebook Ads Library was designed to give anyone and everyone accesses to advertising taking place on Facebook. This approach is to promote transparency sharing as much information as possible. You have access to a collection of all advertisements running from across Facebook Products, including Instagram.
DAY 4: Learn Copywriting for your Facebook Ads. Create your own Facebook Ad Copy.
- Put all crucial info at the start of your copy
- Emojis are your best friend
- Keep it brief
- Give people a reason to purchase
- Remember – it’s always about the sell.
- Create copy tailored to your audience.
- Use power words to inspire emotion.
- Include social proof.
DAY 5: Learn How to Setup & Use Facebook Business Manager
The purpose of Facebook Business Manager is to help you “manage ad accounts, Facebook pages, and the people who work on them — all in one place.” Business Manager is more or less the hub for accessing all of your Facebook marketing needs, including ad accounts, catalogs, pixels, and business pages.
DAY 6: Learn How to Proceed Domain Verification
Apple has announced changes with iOS 14 that impact how Facebook receives and processes conversion events from business tools like the Facebook pixel. Domain verification helps Facebook ensure that only the rightful parties can edit link previews that direct to your content. Once you have verified your domain, you can assign specific Pages editing permissions for your ads. Pages associated with your Business Manager that do not have editing permissions won’t be able to make changes to your ads.
It’s free to verify your domains. There are 3 domain verification methods:
- Add a meta tag to your domain’s home page
- Upload an HTML file to your web directory and confirm ownership of your domain in Business Manager
- Add a DNS TXT entry to your DNS record to confirm ownership of your domain
DAY 7: Learn How to Easily Setup Facebook Pixel & Conversion API on WordPress
When you use the Conversions API along with our other Facebook Business Tools, you can gain additional insights into the people who interact with your business. Best practice is to use the Conversions API in addition to the Facebook pixel to help maximize the effectiveness of your website events.
The Conversions API is designed to create a direct and reliable connection between marketing data (such as website events and offline conversions) from your server, website platform or CRM to Facebook. This marketing data helps power ad personalization, optimization and measurement on Facebook so that your ads are shown to people who are more likely to be interested in them. There are several options you can use to set up the Conversions API. Many integrations don’t require a developer, and if you use a commerce platform such as Shopify you can set up the Conversions API in just a few clicks.
The Conversions API can help you to:
- Reduce your cost per action as a result of improved connectivity. Data from the Conversions API is less impacted than the pixel by browser loading errors, connectivity issues and ad blockers. When you use the Conversions API alongside the pixel, it creates a more reliable connection that helps the delivery system decrease your cost per action.
- Optimize ads for actions that happen later in the customer’s journey. Examples of these events include actions that happen after a purchase (such as subscriptions), actions that happen in stores, or even customer scores. This information helps Facebook show your ads to customers who are more likely to be profitable and generate value for your business.
- Improve measurement. The Conversions API can help you better measure ad performance and attribution across your customer’s full journey, from discovery to conversion. This helps you better understand how digital advertising impacts both online and offline results.
- Reduce your cost per action as a result of increased event matching. Your marketing data is most effective when it can be matched with accounts on Facebook apps and services. With the Conversions API, you can include additional customer information parameters that help increase matched events and your Event Match Quality score.
- Increase data control. When implemented separately from the pixel, the Conversions API gives you more control over what you share and when you share it.
DAY 8: Learn How to Use & Setup Pixel Events. Learn Using Events Manager.
Facebook uses marketing data to show ads to people who are likely to be interested in them. One type of marketing data is website events, which are actions that people take on your website. For example, making a purchase or adding an item to their cart. As people interact with your business, integration methods like the Conversions API and Facebook pixel share those events with Facebook. Events help power your Facebook ads so you can reach a more relevant audience, provide a more personalized ad experience and optimize your ad campaigns towards better business outcomes. Events take place either as a result of Facebook ads (paid) or organic reach (unpaid).
DAY 9: Learn How to Use, Setup & Optimise Facebook Aggregated Events
Facebook’s Aggregated Event Measurement is a protocol that allows for measurement of web events from iOS 14 users. Aggregated Event Measurement limits domains to 8 conversion events that can be prioritized for conversion optimization. So, please, learn with me Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads for 2023. If you optimize your ads for non-prioritized events, your ads won’t deliver to and report on people who are opted-out of tracking on their Facebook or Instagram apps on an iOS 14.5 or later device. Facebook solution is analogous to Apple’s Private Click Measurement, but it is designed to solve for key advertiser use cases not addressed by Apple’s proposal.
DAY 10: Learn Facebook Reach Ads
The reach objective maximizes the number of people who see your ads and how often they see them. Choose this objective if you want to build brand awareness, change brand perception or show your ad to as many people in your audience as possible. With this objective, you can choose to maximize your reach or impressions for the entire duration of your campaign. You can set frequency controls for how many times a person sees your ad and the minimum number of days between each time they see it. For example, let’s say you want your ads to reach a large proportion of your target audience to help increase sales. You can also tailor your reach with location targeting to reach people within a certain radius of your business location. You can simply choose the reach objective to show ads to a larger portion of your audience.
DAY 11: Learn Facebook Traffic Ads
The traffic objective is designed to drive people to your website or app. With traffic as your objective, you can create ads that:
- Send people to a destination such as a website, app, phone call or Messenger conversation (Website Clicks)
- Increase the number of people going to your mobile or desktop app (App Engagement)
DAY 12: Learn Detailed Targeting on Facebook & Creating your Persona
Define your audience for smarter ad targeting.With Core Audiences, you set the rules for where your ads are delivered. Adjust your target audience to be as broad or well-defined as you like, based on the following criteria:
- Location.Advertise in the cities, communities and countries where you want to do business.
- Demographics. Choose your audience based on age, gender, education, job title and more. You can keep track of the types of people your ads are reaching, but Facebook will never share personally-identifiable information about them.
- Interests. Add interests and hobbies of the people you want your ad to reach – from organic food to action films – and make your targeted ads more relevant.
- Behaviour. Target your ads based on consumer behaviours such as prior purchases and device usage.
- Connections. Choose to include people who are connected to your Facebook Page or event, or exclude them to find new audiences.
DAY 13: Learn How to Create Attractive Video Carousels for Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads
The carousel format lets you show 2 or more images and/or videos in a single ad, each with its own headline, description, link and call to action. To scroll through a carousel, people swipe on their mobile device or click the arrows on their computer screen.
You can use carousel ads to:
- Feature multiple products that link to different landing pages. Give customers more options and help raise your clickthrough rate.
- Highlight multiple features of a single product. Show different product angles or details to better educate customers.
- Tell a story. Use images and/or videos in succession to illustrate a compelling narrative.
- Explain a process. Walk people through how your business works step by step.
- Sell the benefits. If your business is in the service industry, use images and/or videos to show the benefits to new customers.
DAY 14: Learn about the Power of Engagement. Create Powerful Custom & Lookalike Audiences from Engagement.
Nobody knows more about us than our mother, our wife, and Facebook. So it’s very easy for Facebook to create an exact lookalike audience for you. For example, Facebook can create a very similar audience to people that have been already engaging with your content.
DAY 15: Learn Facebook Engagement Ads
The engagement objective is designed to get more people to see and engage with your Facebook post or Page. With engagement as your objective, you can create ads that:
- Boost your posts (Post Engagement)
- Promote your Page (Page Likes)
- Raise attendance at an event on your Page (Event Responses)
DAY 16: Learn Facebook Lead Generation Ads
Lead generation is the process of building interest in a business’s products or services. On Facebook, you can create campaigns using a lead generation objective that allows consumers to fill out a form, called an “Instant Form,” with their contact information.
DAY 17: Learn How to Use Custom & Lookalike Audiences to Get Better Results
A Custom Audience is an ad targeting option that lets you find your existing audiences among people who are on Facebook. A lookalike audience is a way your ads can reach new people who are likely to be interested in your business because they share similar characteristics to your existing customers.
DAY 18: Learn Conversion Ads & Commerce Manager
The Facebook Website Conversion objective helps you to grow business on your website. Whether you want page visits, sales or another action, website conversion ads encourage people to go to your website and do something.
- Grow sales. Get people to complete transactions on your website.
- Prompt an action. Define the action that you want people to take – from visiting your site, to adding something to their basket.
- Increase traffic. Encourage people to visit a specific page or explore your whole website.
Conversion ads are special kinds of ads where Facebook, Messenger and Instagram are trying their best to drive audiences to your website that are more likely to buy your products or give you a lead. For these ads you often have to retarget with custom and lookalike audiences. You mainly retarget your website visitors and already engaged people from your Facebook business page and Instagram profile. As every business is different, you can also test standard targeting based on age, interests, location and income.
DAY 19: Learn How to Create Attractive Carousels for E-Commerce
You can use carousel ads to sell more on your E-Commerce:
- Feature multiple products that link to different landing pages. Give customers more options and help raise your clickthrough rate.
DAY 20: Learn Catalog Sales (Dynamic Ads) & Commerce Manager:
Dynamic ads are the most powerful retargeting tool that can transform all your biggest battles into great victories. They require automated synchronization with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, and correct Pixel set up as well as catalogue feeds for standard websites. They’re available for e-commerce, travel industry, automotive and real estate businesses. They help you to retarget your website visitors dynamically according to content they’ve been looking at. It can be a product, offer or even a property. They also help you to retarget people who have initiated, but never finished the check-out or payment process. Every second. Every minute. Every hour. Every day. 365 days a year. Once you set them up, you WIN. They work for you day and night. Nonstop. That’s why we created a special section just about Dynamic Ads and catalogues. We also give you a detailed step-by-step TO-DO list to help you set them up correctly.
DAY 21: Summarise with Short Animated Video Explainer & Interactive Quiz
You need to also understand that the core essence of your success is great content combined with correct targeting and retargeting. You need to know that Facebook loves engagement. Shares are the most important, followed by comments and likes. Also, each person who gives you a like can be easily invited into your Facebook business page. This way you can easily expand the number of your followers.
I have done my best to create the best curriculum & the Best Fast Progress Facebook Ads Course of my life. I have have red more than 15.000 reviews to understand how to create perfect Facebook Ads course for you. I promise I will not let you down. I will save your time, incredible amount of your energy & financial resources.
Tom & Team
Internet Efficiency Awarded Facebook Ads Expert
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to Learn How to Setup Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads in 2022.