Understand Developer Relations from the scratch, & know how you can join this new ‘hot’ & ‘high paying’ Domain- ‘DevRel’
If you’re working in the software industry as an engineer or a CxO, or a student majoring in a technical program, or even if you’re actively indulged on the social space, chances are that you’ve come across the DevRel hype by now (and it’s totally cool if you haven’t, yet). But what exactly is it, and why is it there anyway?
The present world is being dominated by technology, with digitalization overtaking every nook and corner of the technological markets; even the non-technical businesses are not totally distanced from this trend. So, with technology expanding at such a fast pace, developers have taken up an important role. Consequently, the need for Developer Relations has risen over time.
Let us understand the need a little more. The IT and tech companies are constantly developing new products and upgrading the existing ones. All of these developmental decisions in the IT and technology industry are taken by the developers, since their heart and soul lies with technical innovation. Their growing influence is why Developer Relations has become a trending vogue all across the world, as it allows companies to make sustainable connections with global developers. The practice of developer relations requires both knowledge and the ability to communicate that knowledge.
DevRel team’s mission is to “provide opportunities for developers to be more successful by making them aware of our solutions, enabling them through great experiences, and fostering a culture of collaboration.”
No matter what you call the role — developer community manager, developer evangelist, developer advocate, developer relations, or, cheekily, developer avocado – It’s currently one of the most lucrative, travel-heavy roles in a tech org.
In this course you will :
- Understand the basics of Developer Relations – Pillars, Framework, Goals, Roles, Tasks etc.
- Know how DevRel is important for organizations and how it is being implemented.
- Get to know DevRel Job profile, career path and Salary.
- Know some important Tips to become successful in DevRel.
- Get hands on DevRel Job portals, Communities, and further reading resources.
Top Reasons why you should become a part of Developer Relations :
- It’s currently one of the most lucrative, travel-heavy roles in a tech org.
- Developers are in constant demand because it is a data-heavy world, and so are DevRels.
- Be a part of the world’s digital transformation.
- The demand for DevRel professionals is on the rise. This is one of the most sought-after profession currently.
- There are multiple opportunities across the Globe for everyone with this skill.
- Great career trajectory – you will have rewarding career growth in this field.
- In DevRel, you can expect to take away a great salary package. Usual DevRel professionals are paid great salaries, sometimes much above the normal market standards due to the critical roles and responsibilities.
- Competition is less, but demand is not.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
- This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds – hence we cover everything from basics like DevRel fundamentals, and gradually progress towards more important topics around DevRel, including Interview preparation etc.
- This course can be completed over a Weekend.
- This course covers end to end road map and guide to become a part of Developer Relations team.
- Useful resources, and website links are shared to prepare for your DevRel journey.
- All Doubts will be answered.
Most Importantly, Guidance is offered in detail regarding the smallest of things that matters ! You will not only learn the process to become a DevRel professional, but important principles – that will help you understand this new domain and help landing in your dream role.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to know more about buzzword ‘Developer Relations’
- People looking to start a career in developer relations
- Current DevRel practitioners who are looking to advance their practice
- Developers who want to advance to Developer Relations Domain
- Organizations looking to start a Devrel department
- Hiring team looking to recruit people for Developer Relations team