Mock exams with explanations and references to obtain the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty certification
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam (DAS-C01)
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty validates expertise in using AWS data lakes and analytics services to get insights from data.
You’ve set your goal. Now it’s time to build knowledge and skills to propel your career. Check out these resources from AWS Training and Certification that are relevant to AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty. We don’t require that you take any specific training before you take an exam. These recommended resources are opportunities to learn from the experts at AWS.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty is intended for individuals with experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Five years of experience with common data analytics technologies
- Two years of hands-on experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions
- Ability to define AWS data analytics services and understand how they integrate with each other
- Ability to explain how AWS data analytics services fit in the data lifecycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization
What does it take to earn this certification?
To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam (DAS-C01). The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Length: 180 minutes to complete the exam
Cost: 300 USD
Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response.
Who this course is for:
- Student and Working Professional