Step by step guide to bypass, reset and crack Windows passwords. Gain Access to your target cracking its password
*The ultimate WindowsPassword cracking course *
Welcome to this comprehensive course on Windows Passwords Cracking. In this course, you’ll learn techniques and tools to bypass, reset and crack windows passwords. This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking and cracking, and by the end of it, you’ll be at a comfortable level, being able to hack into a Windows machine
This course is highly focused on practical password cracking. You will be able to crack office passwords with CPU and GPU-based attacks from Kali Linux as well as Windows Machine. you’ll learn everything by example and practical guides, so we’ll never have any dry boring theoretical lectures.
Each practical lecture is accompanied by a free pdf presentation explaining the attack which can be downloaded and used as a quick reference.
After finishing this course you will also be acquainted with the best free password-cracking tools and techniques that you can implement in your future learning path. You will also learn tools that can help you to bypass windows passwords without actually cracking them. We also discuss some services and tools that can help you to speed up the password cracking process.
The Quick Breakdown of the course content is as follows:-
- How to Install Kali Linux in a virtual environment in a quick and easy way.
- How to break Windows Passwords.
- How to Hack into Windows without cracking passwords.
- How to use Hashcat for faster GPU-based Attacks.
- How to use Hashcat from Windows to crack the Passwords
- How to extract passwords from RAM with MimiKatz
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against systems that I have permission to test. The instructor is not linked to any tool or service mentioned in the course in any capacity.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners White Hat Hackers and Pentesters looking to learn practical password cracking
- Information Security Professionals who want to enhance their practical skill set
- Digital and Computer Forensics Experts looking to excel in information and evidence gathering
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing